With a wide range of implant crowns, Mithila Dental Lab can provide the most appropriate materials for every patient’s specific requirements and budget. Our wide variety of materials, offer outstanding aesthetics in the anterior region and long term stability and posterior strength. We have a strong focus on soft tissue aesthetics, anterior cosmetics and posterior function. We are happy to work from fixture level impressions, abutment level impressions using open or closed tray techniques.
The choice of whether to screw or cement retain an implant restoration remains one considerable debate amongst dental professionals. The literature is consistent that the success of both options are very high. Complication rates of both are essentially identical (3-5%).
The traditional rationale for screw retention is the retrievability of the restoration. This is a luxury that does not exist in conventional fixed prosthodontics on teeth. As a result, any complication with the restoration can be more easily addressed. The screw retained restoration is easily removed which allows for repair or examination of soft tissue and direct visualization of the implant. This also negates the need to remake the restoration if an abutment screw or prosthetic screw loosens.
- For fixed prostheses with a cantilever design.
- For long-span fixed prostheses.
- In the esthetic zone, for provisionalization of implants to enable soft tissue conditioning and finalization of the emergence and mucosal profile.
- When Limited Inter Ridge Space (Minimum 4mm)
- When retrievability is desired.
Mithila Dental Lab Also Provide cad cam designed Cement Retained Crown And Bridge For any Implant abutments, with a variety of material choice – GC Zirconia , Mithrock Zirconia, Ni-Cr.
- for short-span prostheses with margins at or above the mucosa level
- to compensate for improperly inclined implants
- for cases where an easier control of occlusion without an access hole is desired – for example, with narrow-diameter crowns