Designed for use with the Success Injection System, Lucitone FRS Flexible Denture Resin is a temporary thermoplastic injectable resin that offers customizable flexibility, high impact resistance and transparency, delivering esthetic removable partial dentures and clear or colored clasps. Lucitone FRS enables dental laboratories to provide a range of flexibility from a firmer more resilient design (1mm thickness) all the way to a super flexible (1.5 mm thickness) partial for an individualized restoration.
- Used with the Success Injection System
- For esthetic partial dentures and strong nightguards
- Offers a range of flexibility, from a firmer more resilient design (2mm) to a super flexible partial (1.5mm)
- Semi-crystalline nylon composition for strength, high impact resistance and color stability
- Available in 5 shades: Original, Light, Light Reddish Pink, Dark Pink and Clear
- Available in three cartridge sizes: Small, Medium, and Large. Adapts to a laboratory needs.
Used with the Success Injection System, Flexible Denture makes esthetic partial dentures and strong nightguards. The material is available in prepackaged cartridges that are heated in the Success Cartridge Furnace, then ready for precision injection.